Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Suprise~~

this few days kinda busy with my studies.. haa.. last night i jus hav a gathering with my net friends.. i asked them when the muet results release?? i jus informed tat already came out on last week.. haa ~ shy.. i oso dunno ... i went and check.. kinda shock with my result.. i dunno y i can get tat result... i am not happy.. erm... act not because of the results.. i feel that i am unhappy... sad.. dunno why.. maybe i really think so much... bring alot of troubles 2my life.. think a lot of nth.. haa~~ poor me.. i cried.. for many times... i oso dunno what i want act... studies is stressing.. lately in the midnight will wake up.. and cried alone.. how stupid me.. i pretend nth in front of everybody.. altho i m not happy, and sad.. i dun think my life is miserable act.. is myself made it like this... i hate myself.. really hate myself... hows u guys doing.. everything ok? hope u all r fine.. mis all those moments in secondary school~~ waiting u all come back~~

and this is my result........

7 comments:

Miss E said...

Band 4 good enough...the highest band is band 6 rite???
~vgurl~

Jocx said...

eh. whats wrong with you? dont stress yourself too much. relax relax. try your best is ok. cheer. lets go out sometimes to chill. ok?

Jocx said...

updates ah updates! lol

veting said...

cheers up...know what is your feeling,because im the one who fact the same with you.anyway not to think so much.now is really different with secondary school,i d0o hope to back to our formal school.

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

f***...this blog still exist not? zz i didnt know she have 2 blog.. she damn concern about us right..im really surprise..

Anonymous said...

[url=http://clarithromycin.webs.com]buy biaxin no prescription
[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]buy cymbalta online
[/url] cymbalta 30 mg beipackzettel
fluoxetine hcl formula
xeristar o vandral